Course Name – Fire Marshal Training
Course Duration – 1 Day
Assessment – 100% Attendance
Course Fee – *Prices Are Per Person, Subject to Change
Course Availability – Courses Are Run Anytime Throughout the Year (Subject to Public Holidays) To Meet Your Needs.
The firefighting training provides participants with greater awareness and understanding of the dangers of fire and helps them to identify and reduce the risk that fire presents in the workplace. Participants will understand the actions to take in the event of discovering a fire or hearing the fire alarm sound in the workplace.
Fire Fighting Training is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and necessary skills to manage and extinguish a fire in the home or office environment, using a variety of techniques covered in the course.
By the end of this fire fighting training the participants will have:
• A greater awareness of the dangers of fire and smoke
• Awareness of all fire safety measures in the workplace
• An understanding of their actions in the event of fire
• Confidence in identifying and operating fire fighting equipment
• Awareness of potential fire hazards in the workplace
• Chemistry of Fire
• Extinguishing Methods
• Classes of Fire
• Types & Uses of Extinguishers
• Physical Properties of Matter
• Thermal Expansion
• Basic Hazards
• Basic Elements of Construction & Safety Practice
• Use of Fire Blanket
• Use of Various Fire Extinguishers
• Smoke Room Experience