Course Name – First Aid Training / BLS
Course Duration – 1 Day
Assessment – 100% Attendance
Course Fee – *Prices Are Per Person, Subject to Change
Course Availability – Courses Are Run Anytime Throughout the Year (Subject to Public Holidays) To Meet Your Needs.
• 25% of all emergency room visits can be avoided with basic first aid and CPR certification
• Sudden cardiac arrest represents 13% of all workplace deaths
• Nearly 5 million workers are injured on the job every year
• 75% of all out-of-hospital heart attacks happen at home
First Aid is intended for all industrial workers and public in general.
BLS is intended to be for anyone who needs to know the basic principles of CPR, AED usage and other primary methods of lifesaving skills. BLS is often performed in out-of-hospital situations, and may not always be performed by a healthcare professional. While BLS is often required for medical professionals, BLS / CPR courses are commonly completed by teachers, coaches, lifeguards, babysitters, and more.
Basic First Aid Training – (Level 1)
Basic First Aid C.P.R. chest compression & mouth to mouth breathing for adult, child and infant.
A.E.D.“Heart Start” Machine for restarting the heart after cardiac arrest.
• AMBU Bag Artificial Breathing Machine for giving air
• Suffocation, Head Injury and Stroke Shocks
• Muscle And Joint Injuries Burns
• Heart Attack
Basic Life Support (BLS)
The BLS course covers the following topics:
• Administration of adult, child and infant CPR
• Support for conscious and unconscious choking victims of all ages
• Automated external defibrillators (AEDs) and how they are used in emergencies
• The importance of breathing barriers, bag valve masks and two-rescuer CPR
Cardiopulmonary emergencies and special resuscitation scenarios