Course Name – Confined Space Entry & Rescue
Course Duration – 1 Day
Assessment – 100% Attendance
Course Fee – *Prices Are Per Person, Subject to Change
Course Availability – Courses Are Run Anytime Throughout the Year (Subject to Public Holidays) To Meet Your Needs.
Confined Space Entry Course is designed keeping in mind that work in confined spaces can kill or cause injuries in any industries, ranging from those involving complex plant through to simple storage. Those victims include not only people working in the confined space but also those who try to rescue them without proper training and equipment.
Any worker who may potentially need to work in a confined space. They can be Shipyard workers, Petrochemical Industry workers, NDT technicians, Merchant Shipboard personnel, Municipal Sewer Workers and so on.
• Definition of confined space
• Hazards and Dangers associated with confined spaces
• Characteristics of confined space
• Safe operating procedures in confined spaces
• Duties of the support personnel for confined spaces
• Understand the Permit to work system (PTW)
• Practical confined space entry/rescue (Horizontal and Vertical)
• Emergency procedures and rescue of personnel in confined spaces
Inspection, donning, doffing, and use of Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) or Supplied Air System (SAS) in normal operation and in emergency rescue conditions.